Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank you!

What a blessing it has been to finally be able to share our exciting news with everyone!  I told my dance team on Friday, we made the announcement at church yesterday and also posted it on facebook last night (because it's not official until it's "facebook official") and the support and excitement has been amazing.  We feel so loved and, more importantly, we feel so confident bringing this baby into the world knowing that it will be surrounded with love from friends and family everywhere.  

It has also been so reassuring to me to hear from women who have been through a pregnancy before that everything I am feeling is more than normal.  One common thread that all of their stories have that I cannot wait for is how much better the second trimester is!  It can't come soon enough at this point!  

I have also been so blessed by the reactions of all of the "kids" in our lives.  From my dance team girls to the jr. and sr. high students at church, they have had the best reactions of anyone! We are definitely not going to have a shortage of babysitters any time soon :)  We are so happy to be able to share this news with you because you are all going to be considered big sisters and brothers come July.

Thank you again for all of your love, support and prayers!  How wonderful it is to feel so loved!

No comments: