Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bean's First Pictures


Today it all finally became real.  I'll admit that my number one worry when going to see my OB for the first time today was that she would tell me I wasn't really pregnant.  I know that 4 positive tests aren't wrong, but hey, anything can happen!  Well, she did the sonogram today and there was one (thank goodness) little baby in there, right between the X's on the screen and the little flashing light was it's heartbeat.  

Instead of calling the baby "it" for the next few months, we have decided to call it Bean (because that's what it will look like for a while).  So, Bean will be here in July but until then you can check out Bean's first pictures right here.  

 

4 comments:

Becky Kiser said...

i just love this little bean!!! :) this is SOOOOOO exciting!!! :)

tobedetermined said...

Bean it is! No matter what his/her real name is I will call him/her "Little Bean". Now that issue is settled, what is he/she going to call her favorite Grand Father,sorry Greg and Glenn, but I will be the favorite. I understnad POPS is taken so I will open it up to the blogosphere to help me find a suitable moniker for the worlds best Grand Father. Please note that I reserved the right dismiss any suggestions, so don't get your feelings hurt if I don't choose your entry. Keep it clean, this a family blog.
So get to work and send me your suggestions. We only have nine months until the blessed event! I can't wait!

Chef Mama Lori said...

Bean, you are just so cute! I'm still trying to decide if you take after the Smiths or Huletts, though. We love you little Bean!

P.S. Tell your grandpa that no matter what name he decides to be called that you will choose what YOU want to call him. It's the first born grandchild's right & privilege. Yep, I read it in a book. And your daddy & cousin Bethany both did that! You can tell him that Papa Pat or Pappy Pat is my vote!

Caron said...

Unless little Bean decides on something else to call us we will be known to him/her as Papa Pat and Nonna.