Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jan's Reaction



Well, it was worth the wait. We had planned a Christmas trip to Missouri back in May, obviously before we knew I'd be pregnant but when we were hoping that could be the case. We found out in November that I was expecting but decided to wait until our trip to Missouri to tell Nils mom because we knew her reaction would be so much more special in person. This is our first morning there and it also just happened to be her birthday which made it all that much better. We gave her a picture frame with the first sonogram picture in it that says Love at First Sight. We're all in our pajamas still so it's not the most attractive video but it is very special. Enjoy!

7 comments:

audrewuh said...

that is too wonderful! i'm still so excited for you guys!!!

Kelli said...

that is so sweet, i cry everytime i watch videos like this :) congratulations guys

Debbi's Blog said...

I am sobbing my eyes out-
that is the most precious thing I have ever seen- just about-

thank you JESUS!!!

Chef Mama Lori said...

Oh, I'm crying, too! That is so precious! And I cracked up (through tears) when she said, "Unless you're pregnant, too," to Becky!

Becky Kiser said...

that was so fun!!

yesterday i told her she was a celebrity since she's on the web. then she asked me to show her how to read a blog. :) so i walked her through it. then she started crying again.

LilyWhite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LilyWhite said...

Katie, that was too cute! You and Nils are in for such a fun ride--I know it's cliche, but savor every moment. It goes so fast. Good news is, when it's over, you have a new little friend to hang out with and tell stories to! Congratulations to you both! (Sorry about the deleted comment--I had a little typo!)